Monday, March 10, 2008

Chateau Style


I have been loving this photo ever since I saw it on the Black Eiffel blog a while back. I felt the urge (what with the never ending cold and snow coercing me to stay indoors this weekend) to create a room based on this heavenly place. Here is my "Chateau-Inspired" living room...oh, how I wish I could live here-even a short visit would be nice!


Clock: Anthropologie, Chandelier: Brocade Home, Window Treatment: Anthropologie, Table Lamp: Jayson Home and Garden, Sofa: Shabby Chic, Lounge Chair: Beach Dwelling, Side Table: Beach Dwelling, Coffee Table: Room Service Home, Angel Wings: Wisteria, Driftwood Side Table: Anthropologie, Fleurs Plumes Art: Sadie Olive, Side Chair: Anthropologie, Throw Pillows: Williams Sonoma Home, Blue Glass Collection: Mothology, Area Rug: Anthropologie, Center Table: Shabby Chic.

1 comments:

ara133photography said...

Lovely!!! I adore Anthropologie :)