Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Flickr Find

So I'm a little late with my Friday Flickr Find post but it's been a hectic day at my job working on the restaurant (it opens in six weeks-yikes!).

Anyway, I decided to post photos of studio spaces, particularily-organized studio spaces. Those of you who know me know I love me some organization and the Container Store is a dangerous place for me (and my credit card) to visit...While looking for pictures, I came across some very scary and unorganized spaces (which were giving me a headache just looking at them), but these make me feel calm and collected. I think one could get a lot done in these spaces.


New colors, originally uploaded by annamariahorner.




Office, originally uploaded by design_ski.




More office, originally uploaded by design_ski.






Studio Organization, originally uploaded by pinklovesbrown.




clean work space, originally uploaded by m•o•m.



11 comments:

erinpetersonart said...

I love looking at other people's studio spaces. Mine's pretty messy, but it works.
^_^

http://erinpetersonart.blogspot.com

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Very nice blog! I enjoyed reading it!

JLC Studio said...

Thanks grizzly mountain!

Unknown said...

i'm trying to clean up and organize my studio but with very little luck (nor motivation). thanks for the inspiring ideas, i'm feeling that motivation begin to kick in...yeah! oh, and beautiful pics! i like your blog style.

bijouxboutique said...

You are so tidy, I'm ashamed of myself, I live in a complete mess when I'm working.
great blog, I enjoyed reading it.

KieutiePie said...

I WISH my area was that nice and tidy... wow!

High Desert Diva said...

love the pinklovesbrown photo...

JLC Studio said...

Thanks everyone, I love the feedback and I hope that these spaces inspire everyone as they have me!

High Desert Diva: I love the pink loves brown studio myself...in fact, her entire house is motivating. Check out her blog at http://www.makingitlovely.com and follow the link to apartment therapy to take her house tour.

Bridget said...

your workspace is to die for...so organized & sooo much room. I love the white cabinet with the narrow drawers...they would be perfect for storing my paintings. I'm looking forward to following your blog.
hugs & good karma,
Bridget ♥

Janets Planet said...

I wish my studio looked like anyone of those.

I need professional help.

industrialpoppy said...

I loooove tidy, crisp bright workspaces. These pics are gorgeous-I need to change things around (again)!