Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fabulous Fabrics

I'm always on the lookout for contemporary, fun fabrics that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for. Thanks to Decor8 for introducing me to a fabulous fabric supplier who carries fabrics designed by some amazing, fun designers. Check out these designs and more at Purl Soho:




I absolutely love these fresh fabrics from Amy Butler:
Lime Star Paisley

Brown Lacework

Sand Star Paisley

Seagreen Coriander

Burgundy Gothic Rose

Orange French Wallpaper

Gold Morning Glory




These beauties are from the Chocolate Lollipop collection by Anna Maria Horner:
Ice Blue Sweet Swirls

Azalea Dotta Polk




Here are a few from Moda fabrics:
Dill Ascot

Paprika Soho

Eggplant Jazz

Black Trellis




Alexander Henry:
Noguchi Leaf

Veronique Blue

Fashionista Tea/Brown Bilbao

7 comments:

Melissa Lewis said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it. I love Amy Butler fabrics as well. The colors are so fresh and it's a great mix of vintage and modern.

Great post, can't wait for more!

JLC Studio said...

Thanks so much Melissa! I've been having a lot of fun with it (I'm really excited about my post tomorrow so stay tuned!)

industrialpoppy said...

Sigh...so many fabrics, so little time....when I die I hope to have amassed the largest collection of fabrics in the world!!!
Lovely!
industrialpoppy

Natalie -- NKP Designs said...

Gorgeous prints!

OMB said...

Lovely fabric.

Raven said...

Oh, I love her fabrics too...they are so inspiring!
Thanks so much for your comments... and for turning me onto your blog.
I just linked you to mine.
I look forward to checking in to see what you're writing about. :)

xxx
Raven

JLC Studio said...

Industrial Poppy-you are soo funny!! Do you have like a room full of fabrics? My mom kind of has that going on...I guess it would be called a sewing room...lol?

Raven-your blog is great too...I've had it bookmarked for a week now and I love your artwork!!