Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Beachy Keen

Today I've been working on the interiors of one of our clients who is going for a "beach theme" in her home. This is definitely a look that we don't do every day, so I've been researching ideas and furnishings that would fit this sort of interior. I've been coming across many beautiful photos and websites dedicated to the "Beach Look" and wanted to share some of the pretties I've found. Now I wish I was on a beach somewhere instead of stuck in this never-ending cycle of frigid and snowy weather!

This is an interior created for the Dover Bluff Showhouse. I love the green and blue painted pieces and and the table setting is so fresh!



These are some images from a wonderful website I found through The Cottage Nest. Beach Dwelling sells furniture and accessories that would easily fit into any beachside cottage.





Here are some great interiors that I culled from Coastal Living's design assistant page...I love this site...they have great pics from various magazines that publish homes fitting the beach theme. I highly recommend cruising their collection!




0 comments: