Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Otom

I thought I'd share one of the projects I worked on recently in my day job. We finished a fabulous and chic restaurant last fall and I have to say, I love how it turned out!! My favorite feature is the striped walls and draperies which were custom made by our fabulous drapery workroom. The name of the restaurant is Otom and they serve American food which, I can say from experience, is absolutely delicious. The restaurant was just featured on the cover of Chicago Magazine as one of the Best New Restaurants in Chicago. Here are some photos from that publication as well as some of our own. What do you think?!?!













10 comments:

/// said...

LOVE IT! Congrats, dear! :)

Ann Marie said...

fabulous job! i love the orange and i love the wood wall in the second photo. such talent you have.

Jane said...

Very nice, I hadn't seen it finished. How does the new restaurant look, is it finished?
Jane

Julia said...

BRAVO! You did an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT job :)

I love the modern feel of it!

meg said...

wow. it looks AMAZING!

please sir said...

Looks so great - congrats! Sounds like a very fun project to work on!

The Willards said...

Love the stripes! Is that striped fabric Maharam? Great job girl!

Anonymous said...

What a great job, so chic and modern!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

This is so amazing! What a fun job you have, tho I can imagine it can be quite stressful at times... look at all the details! It's a lot of work.

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

I really like all the orange. What a great restaurant space overall. I would love to dine there! :)
Thanks for Sharing!