Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th Of July

Well...I hope you all had a wonderful 4th!! I've been lazy with my posts and have a feeling that I will be sporadic over the next couple of weeks as I'm leaving for the beach on Sunday!!!!! I can't wait!!

Meanwhile...here are some pictures from my 4th celebrations. I was on a couple of rooftops and highly recommend it if you get the chance to watch fireworks from up on high.

On the third, I went to a party on the North side...here's a picture of our view (forgive the quality...I took it with my phone).

On the fourth, I hung out with my very best friend at her place on the south side. At night, it was yet another rooftop where we watched a spectacular display of fireworks being set off in the neighborhood all around us. It was a little scary, but awesome at the same time.


This is the view from the rooftop on the south side.


And here is a photo of some of the display. Too bad you can't hear it...I think they were setting off sticks of dynamite...seriously!

0 comments: