Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Flickr Find


So today, I decided to do the Friday Flickr Find a little bit differently after I saw this fun little game on Ivey Handcrafted. I used the Mosaic Maker to put together a combination of photos culled using a random grouping of questions. Here are my answers:

1. Jen 2. Ice Cream 3. Illiana 4. Green 5. Christian Bale 6. Margarita 7. Santorini 8. Cake 9. Mommy 10. Sleep 11. Ambitious 12. JLC Studio

Try it for yourselves!!
The rules are as follows:
Type the answers to the following questions into Flickr search.
Using only the first page, pick one image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fds mosaic maker.

1. what is your first name?
2. what is your favorite food?
3. where did you go to high school?
4. what is your favorite colour?
5. who is your celebrity crush?
6. favorite drink?
7. dream destination?
8. favorite dessert?
9. what you want to be when you grow up?
10. what do you love most in life?
11. one word to describe you?
12. your Flickr name?

Don't forget to give credit!! 1. “Circled” (detail), 2007, paper, by Jen Stark, 2. Good News Ice Cream!, 3. Number 1, 4. Green on Green, 5. Christian Bale, 6. Ritas, 7. OIA, handmade houses, 8. Cake, 9. baby SATs: mommy is to Eve..., 10. Her Art of Sleep, 11. green up, 12. My Pretty Sister!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it - wasn't that fun! Glad you found it on mine! Thanks for stopping in and saying hello! xoxo

Wildwood Girls said...

Cool idea! I might have to try it on my blog...when I get the time

please sir said...

Very cool - this game looks so fun!

Julia said...

Oh! I saw this on Creative Everyday too! I think it's so clever and FUN :) I'm in love with Christian Bale too!