Wednesday, July 9, 2008

(Friday) Flickr Find

Yes, I know I didn't post this on Friday but I had these all ready to go...I was just enjoying myself too much away from my computer, as I hope most of you were ;) Hope you had a great 4th...God Bless America!!!


Independence Day, 2007, originally uploaded by oybay.






Happy July 4th!, originally uploaded by JRyle79.




God Bless America, originally uploaded by ladybugbkt.




Mount Rushmore, originally uploaded by jimbowen0306.




Capitol at Sunset, originally uploaded by vgm8383.






Now That's a Bright Torch!, originally uploaded by I Na Aina E.




~Noble Eagle~, originally uploaded by vector1771.




Cassidy 161 6-10-07, originally uploaded by Chera25.




vietnam memorial, originally uploaded by Mike O'C.




Fading patriotism, originally uploaded by ilmungo.




American Love, originally uploaded by Will Foster.




Reach For the Sky, originally uploaded by Kenny Maths.



6 comments:

Jane said...

lovely pictures, as usual! Thank you for sharing.
Jane

please sir said...

The love one is very neat - great finds!

Sew Bettie said...

Great photos!

Megan Coyle said...

great finds! I really like the one with the dog and the American flag :)

Timothy K. Hamilton said...

Thanks for including my photo, and for honoring my Creative Commons License by giving me attribution correctly !

JLC Studio said...

Thanks guys! No problem Timothy...I always try and give credit for all the photos I post :)