Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Flickr Find

I have to say...I think this is my most favorite of the many Friday Flickr Finds that I have done!! I can't get enough of the beautiful lighthouse pictures I've been finding on Flickr...absolutely amazing shots! I think there is something so beautiful about a lighthouse, to look up to the top from inside and imagine all the fishing boats that have been guided by such a little light...and to think of the lighthouse keeper who tended the light throughout the night. Love it!!

Have a fabulously wonderful weekend everyone!!!


Alone it stay , originally uploaded by Giampaolo Macorig.




penmarc'h, originally uploaded by heavenuphere.




the revolving eye, originally uploaded by liam.jon_d.




The Lighthouse, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.




Tybee lighthouse, originally uploaded by Wonky Donkey.




Dark and light, originally uploaded by nicolas valentin.






Les Balaines, originally uploaded by S. Lo.






Kout Lighthouse, originally uploaded by Architophery.




At Portland Bill Lighthouse, originally uploaded by Miss Aniela.










Vortex, originally uploaded by gatorgalpics.






Whitby Harbour HDR [1], originally uploaded by Яick Harris.




Harbourtown Lighthouse, originally uploaded by mschmehl.




Svörtuloft, originally uploaded by Óli..




lighthouse Spiral staircase, originally uploaded by bev.c2007.




Inside a lighthouse, originally uploaded by Gekon.




Deep blue boardwalk., originally uploaded by Klnyc.








Beachnewyears07_3783, originally uploaded by meganhfreeman.

6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Another great collection. Since staring in the blog world, I have even more of an appreciation for photography and the way in which it can make you feel! Happy Weekend to you too!

design for mankind. said...

You're right---- this is a fantastic collection!

How was your vacation, my dear? :)

Ivey Handcrafted said...

LOVE this collection - especially all the stair shots! Fabulous!!

Julia said...

I completely agree! One of my favorite flikr favorites! WOW, you just took my breath away, these were spectacular!

please sir said...

These are all great finds - love the spiral staircase!

Jane said...

A spiral is such an organic shape, I think it speaks to everyone. There are some wonderful examples here. Thank you for sharing!

Jane