Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New JLC Studio Items!!!

Okay...I promised I would show some of the new items I introduced at my show this past weekend and here you go! These are the mussel shell dangle bracelets that were a HUGE hit. They are now available in my Etsy shop so check them out! There are coordinating earrings (which I'll list soon...). The bracelets and earrings are made from Chinese mussel shell drops which are strung on delicate silver chain and make a beautiful sound when worn. They are available in twenty different colors ranging from red to blue to black to natural. They are my most favorite item I've made to date and it seems that most people agree with me (my favorite colors are the purple and the dark pink). What do you guys think??


















4 comments:

please sir said...

Wow - these are lovely! Great work! I hope you can contribute to my What do you do for a living post - would love to hear about you!

AshleyL. said...

how pretty! i especially like the brown colored one! lovely!

Julia said...

These are such pretty pretties :) I especially love the pink one! Lovely work!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I think you mentioned these were popular at the show. No wonder! Great work- wishing you much success with them!