Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Flickr Find

This weekend is Mothers Day and I plan on celebrating with my own mom (love you mommy!!)...I thought it fitting to do today's flickr find on mothers and children (or grandmothers and children). I even added a little extra something in honor of my own mother and grandmother. Happy Mothers Day Mom!!! I love you so much!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!




any camera will do, originally uploaded by JoeFriday.




Me and my Grandma, originally uploaded by JLC Studio.










Mother and Bride, originally uploaded by RiseFromObscurity.




mom and me, originally uploaded by Sara Heinrichs (awfulsara).






Mommy Shoes, originally uploaded by Gods Emerald.




Three Generations, originally uploaded by JLC Studio.




Daughter & Mom, originally uploaded by elieserleao.




happy mother's day, originally uploaded by deborah lattimore.

7 comments:

Ivey Handcrafted said...

These are beautiful - my favorite is Go Ahead Jump!!! Celebrate mother's everywhere! xoxo

Jane said...

I love the smiles in the 3 generations picture. sent you a copy of my favorite mother/daughter picture. I wish I could see the faces a little better in the grandma picture!

Jane

Unknown said...

You picked a great group of pictures. What a story each one tells!

Tizzalicious said...

I hope you'll have a great day!

Lovely picture!

SimplyGrove said...

What a great collection of photos!!

Anonymous said...

The mother and the bride are perfect. The mom's facial expression captures it all.

AshleyL. said...

Hello! I just came across your blog and loved it! i especially like this creative idea for a mothers day post! well done. would you be interested in swapping links?