Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekly Win It-Rio Oso Designs-WINNER!!!

Sorry! I'm a little bit late with my post for the Weekly Win It winner for the free banner from Rio Oso Designs!!! Busy, busy!! But the lucky winner is:

ELASTIC WAIST BAND LADY!!!!!!!

Congratulations EWBL (I'm gonna call you that!). You will be receiving a totally custom made banner from Angie's shop! I will contact you via email so you can collect your prize...



FYI-I entered in the number of entries (less one for Melissa, last week's winner) into the Random.Org integer generator.

Don't forget to enter this weeks give-away!! Thanks!

2 comments:

/// said...

SOOO FUN! :)

Red River Interiors,LLC said...

I absolutely love your blog!!
Great images, great posts. Also, the blog is so alive with color...Love it!... Fay

stop by and visit http://redriverinteriors.com