So it's officially my 100th post, I can't even believe it! I've been blogging since December of 2007 and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would enjoy it so much! I've met some truly amazing people through this great community and look forward to the many more I hope to come in contact with! In honor of my 100th post, I decided to list 100 things I'm grateful for. I'm going to post twenty per day (in no particular order) so as not to overwhelm you lovely readers! So sit back, relax, and join me in thinking about all those things/people/thoughts you are most thankful for!
One Through Twenty!!
2. Family (especially my niece and nephew!)
3. Friends and acquaintances
4. My job as an interior designer
5. Creativity and ambition
6. My apartment!
7. Delicious food.
9. A good book
10. My city!!
11. My car
12. My blog (and my lovely readers...LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!)
13. My sister who is my best friend and also my business partner
14. AutoCAD!! (Yes, I'm wierd!)
15. Living in a place where there are four seasons and being gratful for each new season to arrive!
16. Flowers, gardens, plants, trees, NATURE!
17. Sleep (my bed! Thanks Opa!!)
18. My grandparents (miss you Nana!!)
19. The beach
20. Health and happiness! (maybe this should have been near the top!?)