I absolutely LOVE music...I can't live without it, and, as you can see from above, I listen to all types! I don't really even think I can work, design or create without it...my mind wanders too much when it's completely quiet (I don't think my boss gets this about me!). When I saw a post by Rachel on Black Eiffel about "spring cleaning" her iTunes, and her request for people to share their top five songs, I was inspired to do the same here! So, here are my top five (from my most played list):
1. Sand in My Shoes-Dido (Hani Num Mixshow-Dance Mix)
2. When the Dawn Breaks-Narcotic Thrust
3. Starlight-Muse (I don't know why this isn't my top-I listen to it constantly!)
4. Seven Days in Sunny June-Jamiroquai
5. Stranger Than Fiction-Bad Religion
(Yeah, the top songs are a combo of dance music and alternative...that's just how I roll...)
Okay, I want to know what all of your top fives are! Leave a comment with the five most played songs from your iTunes list so we can all see what sort of music everyone listens to!! Don't be shy!