Monday, January 14, 2008

Handmade Chicago Purchases

The Handmade Chicago event was incredible. I saw lots of great things there and was pleased to see many of the etsy community participating. I met some really cool people and spent a little money (not too much though!!). Here are a few of my favorites:

Button Envy has a great, unique product featuring jewelry made from scrabble pieces and wood puzzle pieces finished with a clear lacquer. I bought a really cute pair of earrings which I am wearing right now :)




I also bought some wonderful soy candles from Something Beautiful which smell amazing! I've been burning them all weekend and I can't get enough! I met Marcie and her husband and chatted with them about their product and the Chicago art community in general. They couldn't have been nicer! And how cute are these teacup candles?

0 comments: