Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Inspiration...


I've had this saved on my desktop for about a month now and have been meaning to tshare it with everyone. I think I'm going to post it up on my bulletin board at work and look at it when I'm feeling down or discouraged (which has been the norm for the past couple of days unfortunately). Where did I get this, you ask? One of the blogs I occasionally read, My Polaroid Blog of course!! I highly recommend visiting this inspiring blog to take a look at the wonderful photos posted by Jen...who would have thought Polaroids were such an art form??

Also, don't forget to check out the Weekly Win It give away which I will be posting tomorrow!!

6 comments:

please sir said...

Very inspiring and a great outlook!

Ann Marie said...

i love this! i'm going to print it out for my office. thanks for sharing.

meg said...

That polaroid blog is pretty sweet. I'm glad I saw it here! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this print, thanks for the link to the polaroid blog!

Sorry to hear you are feeling down, everything okay?

Raven said...

This is just what we all need to remind ourselves of every single day! I'm gonna share it too! :)

xxx
Raven

/// said...

I love that Jen.