Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's Your Motivation??

I've recently come to realize that not having a job has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. Since I was sixteen, I've never gone longer than two weeks between jobs and, at times, I worked up to three jobs at once (in addition to a full course load in college). Needless to say...I like to work!!! My work life has always come very easy to me and not having something to get up for every day has been really tough. Luckily, I was raised as a Christian and I believe in God so I know that there is a reason for everything...I can't imagine not having that knowledge and comfort to see me through!!

Aside from that knowledge, one of my biggest motivators has always been music and that has never been more true over these past few months. Here are a few of the bands I can't live without lately (of course, these are just a few of the many)!!!


Kings of Leon



Nouvelle Vague



Zero 7



Armin Van Burren (this isn't the album cover but I really like this photo!)



Koop



Emiliana Torrini


So I want to know, What's Your Motivation!!! Leave me a comment...I love feedback!

3 comments:

AshleyL. said...

Emiliana Torrini and Miracle Fortress. So smooth and calming.

Shane Co. said...

Nice post... for me my motivation to do well is my baby. He is my everything.

Clipping Path said...

it was really excellent post!
thanks a lot for sharing with us.