Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Flickr Find...

So our family has been all about puppies for the last month after my parents got a new golden retriever puppy named Jake! He's just the cutest little thing (see his picture here) and I thought I'd look at other pictures of doggies for this week's Friday Flickr Find. I just want to hug 'em all!!!

Thanks for the great comments this week and have a fabulous weekend everyone!


Gizmo, originally uploaded by Dragan*.




Peppina, originally uploaded by reportergimmi™.




Are You Looking At Me ???, originally uploaded by Neville_S.




Mini Toy, originally uploaded by El Buen Matador.




Floyds Big Nose (explore #44), originally uploaded by Boab22.






I will be here for you...., originally uploaded by Lukman Kusuma.




los trillizos westie, originally uploaded by agustina.




the kids, originally uploaded by Carrie Taylor.




Sally, Sally, pride of our alley, originally uploaded by bitrot.




He's badd, yo, originally uploaded by rgdaniel.




play. with me., originally uploaded by saikiishiki.




Sleeping beauty, originally uploaded by Look at my photos.

2 comments:

Ivey Handcrafted said...

OMG - those are some of the cutest puppies ever (well minus my little fur baby :) ) - these are too too cute!

Julia said...

How utterly ADORABLE! I can hardly contain myself, these are so, so cute!

GREAT post :)